Shipment of Remote Devices: Update from DOE- PARENT ACTION REQUIRED
Families who previously completed a device request can complete the TOU by entering either an email address or phone number. Once these agreements are submitted the family will be eligible to receive an iPad.
The TOU agreement states a family understands the iPad is a loan from the DOE. These devices are issued to students to access remote learning and other educational uses during this time. Please be advised that these devices are the property of the DOE and contain hardware that allow the devices to be located if lost or stolen. The devices must be returned when on-site learning resumes, unless otherwise instructed by the DOE.
1420 East 68th Street Brooklyn, NY 11234 Phone: (718) 763-4701 Fax: (718) 251-3439
Roy H. Mann
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact
Dorothy D'Aleo at (718) 763-4701 ext. 1260 or DDaleo@schools.nyc.gov to request assistance.
If you would like a translated copy of this information or would like a translated present at any meeting or events, please notify us in advance and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Together We Make A Difference
Steps to Setting Up Your Google Classroom Account
1) Go to
2) Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, your NYCSA account or you can message your homeroom teacher)
3) Enter your Birthday
4) Click Continue
5) If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed
6) Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net
7) If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up
Pick a password that only you will know
8) Re-enter your password
9) Click Update Password
10) This will be your username and password for Google Classroom
To Set up your @NYCSCHOOLS Google Classroom Account you will need your STUDENT ID NUMBER (OSIS NUMBER). You can find your Student ID on Pupil Path on a computer or through the Pupil Path App. If you do not know your child's STUDENT ID NUMBER (OSIS NUMBER) and do not have access to Pupil Path please email Ms. D'Aleo at DDaleo@schools.nyc.gov and she will provide you with it.
Setting Up Your @NYCSCHOOLS Google Classroom Account