Roy H. Mann
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact
Dorothy D'Aleo at (718) 763-4701 ext. 1260 or DDaleo@schools.nyc.gov to request assistance.
If you would like a translated copy of this information or would like a translated present at any meeting or events, please notify us in advance and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Together We Make A Difference
Steps to Setting Up Your Google Classroom Email Account
1) Go to
2) Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, your NYCSA account or you can message your homeroom teacher)
3) Enter your Birthday
4) Click Continue
5) If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed
6) Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net
7) If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up
Pick a password that only you will know
8) Re-enter your password
9) Click Update Password
10) This will be your username and password for Google Classroom
11) You will receive an invite in this email from your teachers to join their Google Classrooms
to view a video tutorial on how to set up your student email account which is also your Google Classroom email account
To Set up your @NYCSCHOOLS Google Classroom Email Account you will need your STUDENT ID NUMBER (OSIS NUMBER). You can find your Student ID on Pupil Path on a computer or through the Pupil Path App. Below on the left is where you would find your Student ID if you login through a computer and on the right if you login through the Pupil Path App.
Setting Up Your @NYCSCHOOLS Google Classroom Email Account
1420 East 68th Street Brooklyn, NY 11234 Phone: (718) 763-4701 Fax: (718) 251-3439